AirDC++ is a modern, easy to use client for Advanced Direct Connect and Direct Connect networks. You are able to join “hubs” with other users, and chat, perform searches and browse the share of each user. It allows you to share files with friends and other people, for example, in the following scenarios:
- With people who have a common interest from all over the world
- Within Local/Wide area networks
AirDC++ is extremely high performance with lots of advanced features. It has been tested to operate smoothly even with millions of shared files or hundreds of terabytes of data. The source code is available for everyone and there is no bundled software or advertisements of any kind.
AirDC++ also includes many unique features for people sharing and downloading files in standardized release format (original releases).
- An easy to use settings wizard for new users
- Allows sharing different directories in different hubs
- Real-time monitoring for share changes
- Possibility to open multiple per user connections to one user
- Full IPv6 support
- Grouping of queued files into directories
- Possibility to add own searches that will searched for regularly and downloaded automatically when found
- Advanced sharing of partially downloaded directories/files and more efficient way of finding alternative sources
- Support for NMDC and ADC protocols and encrypted transfers on both
- Bandwidth controlling capabilities