kindly interface allows you to perform lots of different operations in easy way. You can use it to record your own music, voice or other audio, edit it, mix it with other audio or musical parts, add effects like Reverb, Chorus, and Echo, and master it so that you can burn it to a CD, post it on the World Wide Web, or e-mail it. Audio Editor Gold sustains all major audio file formats.
It will be interesting for professionals and amateurs, it is very easy to use, it enables you to perform a lot of operations without any difficulties. Once you get started you will be surprised to see the possibilities this program offers to you. So what are the main objectives of Audio Editor Gold? Suppose you have recorded some audio data, now you can do whatever you want with it: cut it, copy, paste, move, the same operations that you can do with the text in a word processor. In case you make a mistake, press Undo button, and try again.
Audio Editor Gold has a tremendous variety of audio effects and tools: Echo, Delay, Flanger, Reverb, Phaser, Quick Filters, FFT Filter, Amplify and many others. With the help of Audio Editor Gold you can also analyze your audio data. Waveform View, Spectral View are at your disposal.
– Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical);
– Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device (You can record audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, Tapes and LP’s, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Web Page, Internet Conversation, Internet News, Internet Radio Station and more);
– Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File);
– Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.);
– Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files (BandPass Filter, FFT Filter, HighPass Filter, HighShelf Filter,LowPass Filter, LowShelf Filter, Notch Filter);
– Convert an audio file from one format to another;
– Use marker to locate the selected part or special part of the audio data;
– Add and edit extra information to your audio files (Album, Artist, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year).