Avidemux is a free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks. It supports many file types, including AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, MP4 and ASF, using a variety of codecs. Tasks can be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting capabilities.
- Non-linear video editing.
- Apply filters and effects.
- Transcode into various formats.
- Insert or extract audio streams.
- Subtitle processor.
- Project system.
- Powerful scripting capabilities.
- Graphical or command line interfaces.
- Video encoders: MPEG-4 AVC, XviD, MPEG-4 ASP, MPEG-2 Video, MPEG-1 Video, DV.
- Audio encoders: AC-3, AAC, MP3, MP2, Vorbis, PCM.
- Container: AVI, MPEG-PS/TS, MP4, MKV, FLV, OGM.
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.