CodeLite is a powerful open-source, cross platform code editor for the C/C++ programming languages (regulary tested on Windows XP sp2, Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon, Fedora Core 6 and Debian lenny/sid). CodeLite is distributed under the terms of the GPL license.
CodeLite uses a sophisticated, yet intuitive interface which allows user to easy create and build complex projects.
- Generic support for compilers
- Can be easily extended with plugins (Several plugins are already included in the installer)
- Built-in GDB support
- Subversion plugin (based on the command line tool), which mimics the TortoiseSVN (but unlike it, it runs on Linux as well)
- Makefile based build system
- Project explorer (Workspace view)
- File Explorer
- Automatically imports MSVS workspace/projects and converts them to GNU based makefile
- Active document outline
- Sophisticated database based Code Completion mechanism, a default database is supplied which contains symbols for wxWidgets, STL and standard headers
- Quickly open resources in the editor using ´Find Resource in workspace´
- Quickly open types in the editor using ´Find Type in workspace´
- XML based syntax highlighting
- Text Folding
- Find In Files
- Replace In Files
- Highly Configurable
- Built-in doxygen comment generator for functions/classes
- And much more…
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.