CPU-Z gives you information such as processor name and vendor, core stepping and process, processor package, internal and external clocks, clock multiplier, partial overclock detection, and processor features including supported instructions sets. This program supports detection of the processor’s core voltage, L2 bus width, support for two processors (in Windows NT or 2000 only), and memory timing (CAS Latency, RAS to CAS, RAS Precharge). CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your Windows system.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.