An article by mrbanny No Comments
Capture video files directly on a PC from webcam, external devices or record your computer screen.
- Capture video directly to your hard drive.
- Record video in many different file formats including .avi, .wmv, .flv, .asf, .mpg, .3gp, .mp4, .mov and more.
- Record from your webcam, screen or video input device (eg. VHS recorder).
- Record almost anything – anything you can see on your monitor can be recorded.
- Record video and audio simultaneously.
- Create photo snap-shots at any time.
- Add your own text captions or time stamp your video.
- Change colour settings and video effects before recording.
- Adjust the video resolution, size and frame rate for capture.
- Ability to burn directly to DVD with Express Burn DVD Recorder.
- Works with BroadCam Streaming Video Server to stream over the internet.
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.