DriveImage XML is an easy to use and reliable program for imaging and backing up partitions and logical drives.
Image creation uses Microsoft’s Volume Shadow Services (VSS), allowing you to create safe “hot images” even from drives currently in use. Images are stored in XML files, allowing you to process them with 3rd party tools. Never again be stuck with a useless backup! Restore images to drives without having to reboot. DriveImage XMLis now faster than ever, offering two different compression levels.
DriveImage XML runs under Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 only. The program will backup, image and restore drives formatted with FAT 12, 16, 32 and NTFS.
DriveImage XML Features:
- Backup logical drives and partitions to image files
- Browse images, view and extract files
- Restore images to the same or a different drive
- Copy directly from drive to drive
- Schedule automatic backups
- Run DriveImage from Runtime Live CD or a WinPE boot CD-ROM
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.