An article by theriki No Comments
eMule is a file-sharing client which is based on the eDonkey2000 network, but offers more features than the standard eDonkey client, because it´s open source but under the restrictions of the GPL License.
- Clients use several networks to create one reliable network. (ED2K, Source Exchange, Kad)
- eMule´s Queue and Credit system helps to ensure that everyone will get the file he wants by promoting those that upload back to the network.
- eMule is completely free. eMule is also completely free of any adware, spyware, ect.
- Each file checked for corruptions while downloading to ensure an error-free file.
- The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to speed up the correction of corrupted parts.
- Auto priorities and source management allows you to start many downloads without having to monitor them.
- The Preview function allows you to look at your videos and archives before they are completed. For video previewing, the publisher recommends the Video Lan Client.
- The eMule features Web services and a Web server that allows you to have quick access to and from the Internet.
- You can create categories for your download to organize them.
- To find the file you want, eMule offers a wide range of search possibilities which include: Servers (local and global), Web-based (Jigle, and Filedonkey), and Kad (Still in Alpha).
- eMule also allows you to use very complex Boolean searches that make the searches much more flexible.
- With the messaging and friend system, you can send messages to other clients and add them as friends. In your friend list, you can always see if a friend is online.
- With the build in IRC client, you can chat with other downloaders and chatters around the globe.
What´s New in version 0.50a:
- Added preferences.ini-only option “ExtraPreviewWithMenu” (eMule section) which makes eMule put the “Preview with” command into the root context menu rather than into the preview menu (only applies to extended controls with multiple preview programs set)
- Added “Open preferences.ini” button to the extended options. Remember that you have to close eMule _before_ saving any changes if you want to edit any not preferences.ini-only settings
- AICH hashs work properly in all collection types now
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.