Foxit Reader allows you to create, view and print PDF’s. The application is noticeably smaller than Adobe’s Acrobat software and therefore makes it ideal for those of you who need a powerful program, which doesn’t rely heavily upon system resources.
Foxit Reader is a completely configurable program. You can change the way your document looks with read mode, reverse view and text viewer options. You can also configure the page to display in many ways; full screen, single page, continuous scrolling, split, two page facing, continuous facing, separate cover page and auto-scroll.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- View and Print: Because Foxit Reader is built upon the industry’s fastest and most accurate PDF rendering engine, it provides users with a quality PDF viewing and printing experience. Language support is available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- PDF Create: Foxit Reader allows you to create PFD’s how you want them, not just in a standard format.
- Text converter: With Foxit Reader’s Text converter feature, you can convert the PDF document into a simple text file.
- Multi-tab document display: This feature allows you to change between different PDF documents quickly and easily. You can also view your PDF’s in multiple ways by using the marquee, loupe, and magnifier tools.
- Annotation tool: Foxit Reader allows you to highlight text, draw graphics, type text and make notes on any PDF document. Your document can then be saved or printed in it’s original version or the annotated version.