An article by theriki No Comments
Fping is a console program, much like the ping program that comes with windows. Fping has the same options as the regular ping, and several options that are unique:
- Time between pings can be adjusted at wish, ranging from 1ms to 5s.
- Beep on every (un)successful reply. Use this to test your network status in the background.
- Ping multiple hosts with one simple command.
- Ping using raw sockets, or use the ICMP dll. The choice is up to you.
What’s New in version 2.22:
- Fix for Win2K for the getaddrinfo() function (since version 2.19)
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.