GPU-Z 0.8.0 Free
GPU-Z application was designed to be a lightweight tool that will give you all information about your video card and GPU. GPU-Z support NVIDIA and ATI cards, displays adapter, GPU, and display information, overclock, default clocks, 3D clocks (if available), and validation of results.
GPU-Z Main Features:
- Supports NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!