An article by theriki No Comments
Highlight converts source code to formatted text with syntax highlighting.
- Colored output in HTML, XHTML, RTF, TeX, LaTeX, SVG, BBCode and XML format
- Supports 160 programming languages
- Includes 80 colour themes
- Recognizes nested languages
- Language definitions and themes are Lua scripts
- Plug-In interface to tweak syntax parsing and coloring
- CLI, GUI and Lib builds available
- Platform independent
What´s new in version 3.18:
- filenames without extension (ie. makefile) can be mapped in filetypes.conf
- fixed Rexx highlighting
- added GDB language definition
- added the.theme
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.