An article by theriki No Comments
MediaInfo is free software that will supply technical and tag information about a video or audio file.
MediaInfo Lite Features:
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML…)
- Customize these viewing formats
- Export information as text, CSV, HTML…
- Graphical Interface, Command Line, or DLL versions available
- Integrate with MS-Windows shell (drag ‘n’ drop, and Context menu)
- Internationalization: display any language on any operating system
- Localization capability
What information can I get from MediaInfo?
- General: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration…
- Video: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate…
- Audio: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate…
- Text: language of subtitle
- Chapters: number of chapters, list of chapters
What format (container) does MediaInfo support?
- Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)… (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC…)
- Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF…
- Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI…
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.
Tags: audio info, data export, formats, free download, information, media info lite, mediainfo lite, multimedia, open, tag, text, video info, view