– Smart Rendering makes the editing process faster and easier by only re-encoding the edited points. Unlike other video editing software that tends to re-encode the entire video at the slightest touch, MVW-DVD only re-encodes when needed, which leads to fast export speed and maximum quality preservation.
– When editing DVD-compliant MPEG files, your edited video will be written back to disk as fast as any disk-to-disk copy operation.
Fast HD MPEG editing with frame accuracy:
– Fast scrubbing and frame accurate HD MPEG editing allows you to move quickly from one point in the video to another. You can also step through the video frame by frame to perform precise edits.
Automatic Ad detection and removal:
– The blank search and scene change detection take the pain out of finding the best places to cut advertisements from your favorite TV shows.
Convert your movies for your iPod and PSP:
– You can convert your DVD library or TV shows into MP4 format for your portable video player, including iPod and PSP.
– MVW-DVD provides a set of powerful tools for multiplexing and de-multiplexing, MPEG format conversion, repairing data error to restore A/V synchronization, and other features.
Very intuitive User Interface (UI):
– It gives you the ultimate balance between an easy-to-use intuitive approach and powerful functionality.
Create a slideshow to share with others:
– With few clicks, transform your precious photos into a video complete with music, title, and transition effects, which you can play on the TV, load into your video player, post online or upload onto YouTube.
Batch job processing:
– Since an export job usually involves a time consuming MPEG encoding process, Batch exports allow you to set these jobs as a task or group of tasks and schedule them at a time convenient for you.
Minimal video re-encoding:
– With our smart rendering technology, you can quickly convert MPEG video files into a DVD movie with minimal video re-encoding, affording fast export speed and maximum quality preservation.
Multiple video titling:
– Our multiple video title support allows you to create DVD discs that can hold both NTSC and PAL movies without video re-encoding.
Full AC-3 audio encoder support:
– This feature is capable of compressing any audio track into a two track stereo or 5.1 Surround audio stream, providing awesome surround sound in the comfort of your home.
Flexible format support:
– Export DVDs with nonstandard image format by storing HD movies in standard DVD discs without image resizing.
Extensible menu templates:
– Want to make something truly unique? Then choose to create a custom menu where you can alter practically everything about your menu. Change the background to a personal photo, add an opening video before the menu display, relink the menu button, alter page titles, and more. When you’re all done, save your menu as a template for future use.
Multi-layer menu design with flexibility:
– Create as many sub-menus as you want. Easily add, delete, and highlight menu buttons. Relink any menu button to any menu page, video title, or chapter.
Menu with creative playback controls:
– With the End Action control, you can create any playback sequence imaginable. Specify the end action for a title or chapter when its playback ends, such as returning to a chapter or menu page; or repeatedly playing a special segment.
Share your DVD menu design:
– Extract the menu from any DVD project and add it to MyTemplate list. This comes in handy if you want to share your menu design with others.
Add music, image, and video to your menu:
– Add background music, favorite photos, and action videos to make your menus come alive.
True drag and drop functionality:
– Adjust the playing order of titles or chapters in the DVD simply by dragging and dropping. Otherwise, drag video files directly from your web browser into the DVD editor.
Real-time video preview before DVD export:
– With this function, you can see what it would be like to navigate through your menus without outputting to the hard drive or DVD. Don’t like what you see? Go back and make changes, then test it again.
– Want to create your own high definition home videos to archive or share with friends and family? The built-in burner allows you to easily burn your exported DVD folder onto a DVD disc – no extra software required.