SciTE is a SCIntilla based Text Editor. Originally built to demonstrate Scintilla, it has grown to be a generally useful editor with facilities for building and running programs. It is best used for jobs with simple configurations.
Text editing in SciTE works similarly to most Macintosh or Windows editors with the added feature of automatic syntax styling. SciTE can hold multiple files in memory at one time but only one file will be visible.
What´s new in version 3.4.4:
- Style byte indicators removed. They were deprecated in 2007. Standard indicators should be used instead
- When multiple selections are active, autocompletion text may be inserted at each selection with new SCI_AUTOCSETMULTI method
- C++ lexer fixes crash for ´#define x(´. Bug #1614
- C++ lexer fixes raw string recognition so that R´xxx(blah)xxx´ is styled as SCE_C_STRINGRAW
- The Postscript lexer no longer marks token edges with indicators as this used style byte indicators
- The Scriptol lexer no longer displays indicators for poor indentation as this used style byte indicators
- TCL lexer fixes names of keyword sets. Bug #1615
- Shell lexer fixes fold matching problem caused by ´
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.