Source code metrics measurement tool with persistence and historical comparisons. Use to measure code quantity and quality for C++, C#, VB.NET, C, Java, Delphi, VB6, and HTML source code files. Includes export to XML and comma-separated text files.
- Collects metrics in a fast, single pass through source files.
- Measures metrics for source code written in C++, C, C#, VB.NET, Java, Delphi, Visual Basic (VB6) or HTML.
- Includes method and function level metrics for C++, C, C#, VB.NET, Java, and Delphi.
- Offers Modified Complexity metric option.
- Saves metrics in checkpoints for comparison during software development projects.
- Displays and prints metrics in tables and charts, including Kiviat diagrams.
- Operates within a standard Windows GUI or inside your scripts using XML command files.
- Exports metrics to XML or CSV (comma-separated-value) files for further processing with other tools.
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.