SpeakToText Speech Recognition is a useful application that lets you to dictate text directly into other applications, recognize audio files you create, have documents read to you by your computer, create your own custom speech commands, and chat hands-free with most chat programs including MSN Messenger, AIM Instant Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ and PalTalk.
SpeakToText comes with SAPI 5.1 speech recognition technology from Microsoft, and a free update feature that lets you upgrade for free as we keep improving. SpeakToText Speech Recognition gives you much of the functionality of high-priced voice recognition software at a fraction of the cost. It’s fun, easy to use and affordable; so, why not get your copy today.
– Copy your dictation to almost any application VIA the clipboard.
– Dictate text directly into other applications with the new Advanced Mode, and switch between windows with a simple mouse click.
– Use the new Advanced Mode to write and send emails in Outlook, Outlook Express and Netscape 7.2.
– Speak and send chat messages hand’s free with the “Send Message” speech command. Works with MSN Messenger, AIM, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, PalTalk and many more.
– Have your computer read documents, emails, and webpages with the new the new Text-to-Speech feature.
– Reduce your dependence on the mouse and keyboard, and avoid spelling and typographical errors. The Microsoft SAPI Speech Recognition Engine does not make spelling mistakes.
– Convert .wav files you create into text with the click of a mouse.
– Create your own custom speech commands to start programs, browse webpages, play music and much more. Give your computer personality by creating commands to make it talk back to you.
– Upgrade at no cost with the free Update feature. Keep up at no cost as we keep improving.