Spyware Terminator is a free security application that protects a computer against spyware, malware and adware. It has a paid version that is extended by the popular F-PROT antivirus, so the Spyware Terminator can become a complex security solution.Spyware Terminator scans a computer for known threats and reports findings in a manner that is easy to read and interpret. Every entry is given a rating and a classification, which makes it very easy to decide if a detected item should be removed.
Unlike some free software titles, Spyware Terminator will remove all threats for free. In addition, it offers real time protection, daily downloaded and installed updates, HIPS protection, scheduled scan and many handy system tools and software extensions. Antivirus and antispyware database is daily updated so the computer is protected against new threads.
Anyone that uses the Internet is at risk of losing their privacy and having their computer seriously damaged by spyware. Spyware performs certain behaviors like delivering advertising, changing your computer configuration or collecting personal information like passwords, banking information, web surfing habits or other personal information without your knowledge and can lead to identity theft. Often, spyware is installed during installation of other software or through music or video file sharing.
Key Features of Spyware Terminator:
Free Spyware Removal
Spyware Terminator will scan your computer for known threats and report findings in a manner that is easy to read and interpret. Every entry is given a rating and a classification, which makes it very easy to decide if a detected item should be removed. Unlike some free software titles, Spyware Terminator will remove all threats for free.
Free Automatic Updates
Spyware Terminator offers the ability to download and install updates automatically. Users are free to dictate how often Spyware Terminator checks for updates and how they are applied.
Free Scheduled Scans
Spyware Terminator gives users the ability to schedule spyware scans on a regular basis to ensure computer integrity. Scans can be scheduled on either a daily or a weekly basis at any hour of the day.
Free AntiVirus Integration
Spyware Terminator has included the popular award winning open-source antivirus, Clam AntiVirus (ClamAV), for optional integration to achieve a higher level of security. ClamAV can be integrated into spyware scans, updates and the real-time protection.
Here are some symptoms that may indicate your PC has a virus or spyware present:
- Your computer is slower than usual.
- Your computer stops responding, locks up, or freezes.
- Your PC crashes and then restarts every few minutes or restarts on its own.
- You are getting a lot of pop-up ads, unexpected web pages, icons or task bars.
- You notice unwanted CPU activity, disk usage, and network traffic.
- Applications on the computer do not work correctly.
- Disks or disk drives are inaccessible.
- You cannot print items correctly.
- You see unusual error messages.
- A program disappears from the computer even though you did not intentionally remove the program.
- It is difficult to reset your computer settings back to how you had them.
- Additional components were added to your browser that you did not want or need.
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.