Total Commander is a file manager for Windows similar to well-known DOS file manager.
Total Commander can handle archives as if they were subdirectories.subdirectories It also has an internal ZIP-compatible packer. The search function allows you to search for files inside archives, even for text.
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog, and more
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.