TwistedBrush Open Studio is a free digital paint and photo editing Windows software package built from the powerful and easy to use TwistedBrush Pro Studio platform. TwistedBrush Open Studio is released as free software that will not expire and is not crippled.
Based off of TwistedBrush Pro Studio, most all the features of the Pro Studio version are included in Open Studio with the exception of features that allow for modification of brushes.
Some of the features included are layers, masks, tablet support, scanner support, over 100 filters, Lua scripting support, a full range im image formats are supported, drawing guides, image warping tools, text support, gradients, tracing paper, reference images, recording to video files and many other standard image editing features.
What´s New in version 17.24:
- Added – 3 Scribbler brushes added Pro Nu Scribbler 1, Pro Nu Scribbler 2 and Pro Nu Scribbler 3. Found in the Art Pro – Nu Media ArtSet.
- Added – The options for Horizontal Flip and Vertical Flip to the Quick Command panel.
- Added – Added brush effects Scribbler 1, Scribbler 2, Scribbler 3 and Scribbler 4.
- Improved – Don’t automatically stop Time-Lapse Recording when switching pages or changing page sizes. However, recording will only resume when the page size matches the original page size used when the recording started.
- Improved – Added controls (buttons) to the Time-Lapse Recording dialog to allow manually forcing frames to record in 1, 5, 10 and 20 frame groups.
- Improved – Constrain the Line tool to straight lines when holding down the Shift key.
- Fixed – The Color Contrast filter was not honoring masks.
- Fixed – The Gallery link in the Help menu was not linking directly to the gallery anymore.
- Fixed – The Auto Clean tool (turned off) was not working correctly.
- Fixed – After scanning an image (with Acquire) the page was not being re-drawn.
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.