WinPatrol was the first program to use a behavioral approach to detect new changes due to infiltrations and Zero-Day attacks. Software continues to add unique features and remains the smallest, fastest system monitor of its kind. Install WinPatrol anytime you rebuild or purchase a new computer. A snapshot of critical system locations and resources is recorded so if anything changes you’ll know what changed and when!
The popularity of WinPatrol is based on its ability to detect and prevent changes to important Windows settings. You’ll be notified if unwanted programs are set to automatically run, if a toolbar has been added to Internet Explorer, if your home page, search provider or other internal configurations change. When a new Service or ActiveX component is detected it may be part of a legitimate program. Software will make sure and if it isn’t, you can tell WinPatrol to disable it.
Just adding a program won’t cause a notification but when a program is configured to run without your knowledge, WinPatrol will let you confirm the change is expected.
- Speed up your computer’s start-up by delaying start-up programs you don’t need right away.
- Protect registry key values from being changed without your permission.
- Protect your hosts file.
- Detect and review new start-up programs.
- Get alerted to new Windows Services.
- Lock-down file type associations.
- Get alerted if something tries to change your Home Page.
- Remove unwanted browser add-ons like BHO’s and Toolbars.
- Review, Display and Kill MULTIPLE running tasks with a single click!
- And much, much, much more.
Please support us, use one of the buttons below to unlock the content and you will have access in the link for download.